Nocturna, now in its 22nd year, is an 18+ dark alternative dance night held once a month (or so) in Chicago. DJ Scary Lady Sarah spins a highly request-driven mix of current & classic goth, industrial, post-punk, deathrock, ethereal, shoegaze, new wave, ebm, darkwave, dark indie & more. It's a lot of fun & you should go! ;)
For this Nocturna, we present a pre-Mardi Gras motif and will feature:
- A touch of Mardi Gras themed decor;
- Mardi Gras beads, treats & other goodies;
- We encourage adding a bit of purple/green or perhaps a mask to your evening's black ensemble (your Nocturna bartenders Jen & Ben have promised creative Mardi Gras outfits & fun at the bar!)
- Ticket give-away to see Emilie Autumn live at Metro!
(Her concert has been rescheduled so we have more tickets!)
- CD giveaways & more!
- The new Nocturna t-shirts will be available this night, too
At Metro, 3730 N. Clark St, Chicago
11:59pm (yes, midnight!) - 5am / 18+ / $10.
Thank you so much! Please help spread the word! Looking forward to seeing you there!!! :) ♥